NIETO & NIETO has comprehensively advised its clients on how to improve their organizational structure to obtain true corporate governance, compliance and actions against money laundering. It is important that the clients understand how a true organizational structure must have absolute compliance with the practices and policies of Good Corporate Governance, Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Corruption. Permanently to comply with the laws of the Republic of El Salvador and International Laws applicable in their businesses, as well as to maintain and exercise policies to the highest standards in the matter. Thus, avoiding falling into financial, operational and reputational positions that could harm the clients’ interests of their businesses.
- Complete Business Audit on the matter
- Evaluation and Identification of Business risks and Internal Control
- Risk Mitigation Tools
- Understanding and Adaptation to New Regulatory Requirements
- Preparation of Internal Policies, Regulations, Codes of Conduct, among others.
- Advice and Training to the different Hierarchies and Personnel of the company for the improvement of Internal Culture through a True Compliance Management
- Advice and Training in Corporate Ethics, Good Corporate Governance, Transparency and Sustainability, in relation to the size, organization, nature and complexity of the Company
- Registration and Accreditations before the different authorities in the matter of Anti-Money Laundering.
- Establishment of Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Corruption Offices