NIETO & NIETO has specialized in labor matters both nationally and internationally. The valuation of human resources and continuous improvement in an organization are the principles with which the Law Firm works hand in hand with its clients. Being specialists in the application of the Legislation and other Labor Regulations in force in El Salvador. The multidisciplinary team duly accredited and internationally certified has guaranteed the interests of both employers and employees in different work situations, always seeking to obtain a favorable result for our clients. Likewise, the constant changes in labor matters have forced companies to evolve in different areas, and the Law Firm has thus accompanied and advised them in the implementation of Strategies and Procurement to comply with them.
- Individual Work Contracts
- Preparation of Internal Work Regulations
- Audit, Analysis, Preparation and Training in Occupational Safety and Health
- Training for Managers, Human Resources and other Areas for the proper application of Labor Relations.
- Labor Audits to identify Risks and Contingencies
- Design and Implementation of Personnel Selection and Recruitment Processes
- Counseling and Support in Interdisciplinary Processes
- Preventive and Reactive Advice before the Formation or Existence of Unions
- Advice on Convention Processes or Collective Agreements
- Corresponding Records before the different Institutions and Authorities
- Labor Termination
- Representation in Administrative Proceedings before Labor and/or Social Security Authorities
- Legal Process Representation
- Representation in Conciliations
- Representation in Inspections